Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Art statement

      I am always interested about the emotion and love, whether it is for people, animals or even the inanimate objects. Love is what makes people different. Because of love, we make decisions, sometimes the decisions are good, sometimes they are terrible. For me, every story starts from love. Every thing against love, for example, grudge,is attributed to love.
     In project 2, I deviate from what I have always done.I try to expend my point of view by working on totally different projects. This time, I am inspired by the incarnation, graphically, it is like a cycle. I believe that the world is a cycle. Every thing works and returns in an order. Also, I believe there are two sides to one coin. Through different angles, people may have different conclusion in single event. In project 2, a man walks into huge, brightly room. But finally, it appears to be that the man is in the local room which is actually in the universe. A big room in the beginning turns into relatively tiny room compares with the universe. What we see may actually not be what we see. Changing the different perspectives can make things more clearly. It is a cycle of consciousness.






No comments:

Post a Comment